RE: phpmyadmin connection problem with php & mysql

If by uncommenting the extention line in php.ini you mean

extension=php_mysql.dll

Then it was uncommented.
I have also copied the
php_mysql.dll & libmysql.dll files to the system32 directory.

It still does not work.

I have the following in my path too
c:\program files\php;c:\program files\mysql;c:\program files\apache group\apache2;c:\;c:\program files\php\extentions
So it should find the files under c:\program files\php\extentions and work from there in the first place.

But it does not. :(