Cookies & ini file

Further to my earlier email, someone suggested looking at the settings
within my php.ini file - I've done this, but I'm not quite sure what I'm
looking for.

I'm running IIS5 & PHP5. this is the cgi section of the ini file, which I
think is the relevant bit - can someone give me some guidance as to what
needs changing.

[script]

; The root of the PHP pages, used only if nonempty.

; if PHP was not compiled with FORCE_REDIRECT, you SHOULD set doc_root

; if you are running php as a CGI under any web server (other than IIS)

; see documentation for security issues.  The alternate is to use the

; cgi.force_redirect configuration below

doc_root =

; The directory under which PHP opens the script using /~username used only

; if nonempty.

user_dir =

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.

extension_dir = "./"

; Whether or not to enable the dl() function.  The dl() function does NOT
work

; properly in multithreaded servers, such as IIS or Zeus, and is
automatically

; disabled on them.

enable_dl = On

; cgi.force_redirect is necessary to provide security running PHP as a CGI
under

; most web servers.  Left undefined, PHP turns this on by default.  You can

; turn it off here AT YOUR OWN RISK

; **You CAN safely turn this off for IIS, in fact, you MUST.**

;cgi.force_redirect = 1

cgi.force_redirect = 0

; if cgi.nph is enabled it will force cgi to always sent Status: 200 with

; every request.

; cgi.nph = 1

; if cgi.force_redirect is turned on, and you are not running under Apache
or Netscape

; (iPlanet) web servers, you MAY need to set an environment variable name
that PHP

; will look for to know it is OK to continue execution.  Setting this
variable MAY

; cause security issues, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING FIRST.

; cgi.redirect_status_env = ;

; FastCGI under IIS (on WINNT based OS) supports the ability to impersonate

; security tokens of the calling client.  This allows IIS to define the

; security context that the request runs under.  mod_fastcgi under Apache

; does not currently support this feature (03/17/2002)

; Set to 1 if running under IIS.  Default is zero.

; fastcgi.impersonate = 1;

; cgi.rfc2616_headers configuration option tells PHP what type of headers to

; use when sending HTTP response code. If it's set 0 PHP sends Status:
header that

; is supported by Apache. When this option is set to 1 PHP will send

; RFC2616 compliant header.

; Default is zero.

;cgi.rfc2616_headers = 0

[/script]