cURL as proxy

Hello all,

I've run into is strange situation and I am hoping someone on the list
can help. I need to use cURL to retrieve information on a remote
(non-SSL) webpage. The problem: the page I need to retrieve from is
dynamic and the content is determined by the user's IP address.

Is there any way at all for cURL to act as proxy on behalf of the remote
host? I'm thinking that X-FORWARDED-FOR header might be part of the
solution.

I don't need it to appear as if server is the remote host, I just need
the page I'm fetching to know "hey, this request was made by server_ip
but it's at the request of remote_host).

This may not be possible, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

David