Re: Form Variable Storage

I would have something like this:
Your validation page has this:
<input type="text" name="name" size="30" value="<?php echo($name); ?>">
Essentially, just put the variable as value, or if it's a pull down list:
<SELECT NAME="agerange" SIZE="1">
<OPTION SELECTED><?php echo($agerange); ?>
<OPTION>13-17
<OPTION>18-25
<OPTION>26-35
<OPTION>36-45
<OPTION>46-55
<OPTION>56-60
<OPTION>61-75
<OPTION>76+
</SELECT>

That should work...other than that, it's just a copy of "form.php"
inside of "validate.php"...or whatever you've called them.

--
Thomas Joyce
tomjoyce@xxxxxxxxx