php-win.exe - when to use

All,

I'm very frustrated with a batch file I had that was working fine before
updating to version 5 of PHP.

The batch file was scheduled through 'at' to go off, but after version 5, it
doesn't actually execute the php script.

It runs fine if I manually call either the batch file or the php script
directly from the command line, but not through 'at'.

Please, what can I do?

The line in the batch file is something like this...

c:\php\php.exe c:\phpfiles\phpfile.php

Instead of php.exe, I've also tried php-win.exe

Thanks for any help!

Using Win2K Pro, IIS, PHP5

- Trent