Re: INCLUDE ASP does Not Work! for PHP - 4.3.4

I'd lookup virtual()...

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
"Trevor Gryffyn" <TGryffyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
The problem is that the web server looks at the file type and determines
what to do with it before it sends anything to the web browser.

Your .PHP file is being sent to a PHP interpreter which outputs certain
things that get sent to the browser.  What's going to happen in this
case is that ASP code is going to be inserted, sent to the PHP
interpreter and nothing's going to happen....  Or if you have your PHP
set up to see <% %> as PHP, then you'll probably get some kind of
unknown function error.

The reason the .HTM file works ok is that HTML is passed straight
through the PHP interpreter to the browser.

What you'd have to do is maybe use an IFRAME (HTML) and put the poll.asp
in that so the web server is pulling a .ASP file without anything else,
therefore interpreting it as an ASP file.

Does any of that make sense?

-TG