From: Christopher Derr [mailto:cmderr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:20 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Secure LDAP

I did a cursory search of the newsgroup, google and the buglist but I
didn't see anything definitive.  I've got a WinNT box running Apache and

PHP 4.3.1.  I can connect via ldap fine.  Ldaps connects, but won't bind

with my login and password, though it does on my linux box without
issue.

I'm wondering what I may be missing.  The dlls (libeay and ssleay) are
in the proper place.  PHPinfo states ldap and ssl are enabled.

Is it the Windows version of ldap in PHP?  Or is it me?

Thanks

Chris