Re: PHP + fSockOpen

Hello,

On 09/13/2004 02:20 PM, Siegfried wrote:
Why does my opened socket not receive unicode data?
I have made a script for translating my languagefile using babelfish, but when translating to russian,chinese,japanese, etc. i only gets either " " or ");" as result.
What may be the problem?

If you are going to make an HTTP 1.1 request, you need to be able to handled chunked responses.

If you do not know how to do it right, you may want try this HTTP client class that can do it for you including submiting POST form requests:

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos