RE: NT username detectable?

Well, nobody seemed to change anything and it's not doing the basic
authentication request today, so I don't know what the deal is.  Maybe
something like Stut mentioned with someon rebooting a server or
something.  I don't know.  A lot of odd things happened yesterday on our
network.  Everything seems to have shaken loose today and there are no
problems.  Ahh the fun.

Looks like we have an old old domain still running, but only a couple of
machines are on it and they're being transitioned out, so the issue
wasn't a matter of the server being on another domain as the users.
Really don't know what the issue was, but it was failing to do
integrated auth initially, now it's working fine.   I think the server
just wanted to complain.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!

-TG