Reading mapped drive with PHP5

Hi,

No response received after my request yesterday, so I'll try again.

I have a script that copies a file from a mapped drive on my local network
and places it in a particular directory on my laptop. I then do somethjing
with the file.

While I ran PHP4.3 it worked like a dream, and since upgrading to PHP5, it
just ignores the call - not even an error message is getting displayed.

Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening (access permissions
haven't changed since upgrading)?

Better still, does anyone know the solution?

Cheers

George in Oxford