File upload permissions problem on Windows

Hi there,

I have a php script which successfully uploads a file to my Windows 2003
server. However the file has different permissions to the rest of the
files in the folder where it is uploaded to.

I don't quite understand why this is the case - when the file is
uploaded does it get the security permissions of the temporary upload
folder? These seem to be different from the permissions the file ends up
with in its final location.

I'd be happy to post the upload script but I'm not sure if it is a php
or Windows problem.

Thanks
Justin