Re: Re:[PHP-WIN] Strange 'if' test bug?

Well gee, thanks a lot for that....

I can't imagine why 0 == "foo" should be TRUE, but there it is.... I will
use === from now on.

I was convinced this was related to windows because I've never noticed this
behaviour with several years of experience with programming PHP on linux
systems.

Thanks for your patience, and your answer.

Best wishes,
Steve