Anyone ever use ToolBook to be client to PHP server scripts?

I'm trying to connect a ToolBook cleint to send via HTTP Post some user information but I'm having trouble making the connection. I'm sending variables with TB HTTP Post but they don't seem to get to the PHP script I'm sending them to.

In my php script I'm trying to get the data sent to it using #HTTP_POST_VARS. Also, I'm trying to send an acknowledgement back to ToolBook with header() function. Does this make sense?

Am I on the right track here?