Re: Graphical popup wiindow on link mouseover

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:56:03 -0400, Jim MacDiarmid
<jim.macdiarmid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a link on a page and I would like to present dynamic list of names in
> graphical popup "window" ( and I use this term loosely) at the cursor
> position when a mouseover or the link is done. I don't want a "browser"
> window to popup but rather something like resembles a floating square or
> layer with a border perhaps.
>
> I've been doing some research and I am aware that you can use the title
> attribute of the <a href> tag, I'd like to do something a little bigger. Has
> anyone ever done this before?

http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/
Very nice.

Optionally, if you don't want to use someone else's code, use a div
which is absolutely positioned and use onblur in your link tag.

But I suggest using overlib. ;-)

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--