PHP 5, IIS 6, no love....

Ok, so I decided to go the easy route with PHP 5 and simply use the
installer.  Fresh installation of Win2K3, IIS works just fine, and I take
the next step of running the PHP 5 installshield app.  I updated the
permissions as the installer recommends at the end of the installation.

Everything appeared to be good.  So I created a simple test script and it
wouldn't run.  I checked the permissions to make sure they matched those
recommended by the installer -- no difference.  I moved the php5ts.dll file
over to \windows as suggested by the manual install -- no difference.  I set
the iusr_ account to have read and read/execute permissions on the PHP
folder -- no difference.  I fiddled with different settings in IIS -- no
difference.

Whenever I attempt to run a script via IE, it hits me with a standard 404,
"file or directory cannot be found" error.  Of course, I *KNOW* the files
are there so that's not the issue.

Suggestions?