Re: form to php

hi,

 Yes this is the contents of the file. I tried to use ur code but it still displays the entire code and not just the line required.

  Any idea wht is wrong.
thanks,
penjo

Luis Moreira <luis.moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is this the contebnt of the PHP file ?

Hi .You are

It can not start by the "Hi" word ...

Action.php should be something like

$name = $_POST['name'];
$age = $_POST['age'];
echo "Hi $name. You are $age";
?>

PHP MySQL wrote:

>hi list,
>
> i have managed to successfully install php and i am now going through the manual and trying a few of the examples given there. The examples i have tried till now are all working except for one. The example about inputting in the form and then displaying it through php is not working for me. But when i run it i get the entire code in action.php instead.
>The example i am referring to is:
>
>form action="action.php" method="post">
Your name:  [input]

Your age:  [input]