From: Ron.Herhuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:Ron.Herhuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:37 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Truncating data

Hey!

Okay I have a simple script that is nothing more than a query run
against
a Microsoft SQL Server database which returns a VARCHAR(2400) field to
display in a text area field for user modification.  The problem is that
even though all of the data exists in the database, when it is displayed
in the Textarea not all the data is there.  I've taken care to make sure
that all quotes are taken care of and things like that, but it still
truncates the data.

This is driving me nuts...any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Ron