Re: Re: Handling Linux directory paths in Win32

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:24:41 -0400, Jason Barnett <jasbarne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I actually use Apache so I knew it was safe for that, but didn't realize it
> would work for IIS as well (you just never know with Microsoft ;) ).  Good to
> know, thanks!

Windows claims POSIX compliance, so it's surprising how much works on
it. Then again, it's not surprising how many bugs there are...

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--