PHP 5 error

   Hello,
   Can anyone help me figure out what is happening?

   I've tried to install PHP 5 ont Windows 2000 Server, IIS 5, in following
   conditions:
   -all files from php/ext/ folder copied into c:\winnt\system32
   -all files from php/ folder copied into c:\winnt\system32
   -copied php.ini into c:\winnt and modified paths from extensions and
   session folders correctly.
   -mapped .php extension with php5isapi.dll
   -the virtual directory application is running under credentials of a
   domain user, not IUSR_...

   After all of that all I get is something like...
   "PHP encounter an ... at ...<some number>"

   I think is a PHP 5 bug, because the same configuration but with PHP 4.3.8
   works perfectly.

   Can anyone help me?

Incearca acum noul sistem de dating oferit de portalul acasa.ro