Re: [mysql]

Ciprian Constantinescu wrote:
    Where can I download a working "libmysql.dll" to use on WindowsXP? I
have a version that doesn't work. All I get is "Unable to load dynamic
library 'C:\php\ext\php_mysql.dll' - The specified procedure could not be
found".

Are you trying to use dl() to load the library? It's probably easiest to just uncomment the line in php.ini for mysql.

I have that version of libmysql.dll in both the php\ext and windows\system32 directories.

Strange... I would have thought you needed libmysql in php\ext, but I checked out my configuration (pretty much default 5.0.0) and my libmysql is located in the php directory. Are you using the latest PHP? I had mysql problems with a few of the release candidates.