PHP5 questions

I hope someone will see this thru all the spam (isn't there any way to
control that?!)

I have a server running Win2K server and Sybase EAServer (aka Jaguar). IIS
and Apache are installed, but this is primarily a component server, so
EAServer could also provide the http listener on port 80, meaning I could
dispense with Apache and IIS altogether.

I'd been told (in a phpBB forum) that php5 would natively support EAServer
as the http server. Is this true? If so, where can I find configuration
information?

If this is NOT supported, should I go with Apache or IIS? I will be
installing pbpBB, but will not be using ASP. My database is MS-SQL2K.

Also, are there plans for a windows installer version of php5?

Thanks,
  Jeff