Re: PHP5 ISAPI Extensions

Thanks for the help and information.
I did have the extension_dir properly set in the php.ini file.
And I was restarting the service with every change I made.
What I finally did, that appeared to help was:
I added 'full/path/to/php' to my environment PATH variable
and then rebooted the system. As ALWAYS, with microsoft....
If it doesn't work.... BOOT, BOOT, AND REBOOT!!!!!
I began by following Gerardo's recomendation and
copied the dll's to the windows directory, and it started working.
But that tends to create version problems when applying updates,
so I updated the PATH and backed them out of the system dir and all
seems to be working now.

Thanks again for all the help!!!