PHP5 ISAPI Extensions

I am using w2k3 with iis6 and all of the reported "hotfixes".
I have just installed PHP5 and have successfully configured everything to
work correctly using the php-cgi.exe configuration.
However, I would like to use the php5isapi.dll configuration. The only
problem I seem to have is getting the php_gd2.dll extension to load. The
ISAPI configuration works... It just needs to know about the gd extension.
Does anybody know how to get the ISAPI configured to understand the gd
extension?