PHP extension problem in new XP site

Hi all,

I've just moved form Win2k to XP (to get my wireless card to function!) and
having re-installed everything, but using the most up-to-date downloads (but
not v5 yet), I'm hgaving a problem with a script that builds a PDF page from
Filemaker.

This is the error I get:

==================================
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pdf_new() in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\fx\cover.php on line 48
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'.;C:\PHP\extensions;\php_pdf.dll' - The specified module could not be
found. in Unknown on line 0
==================================

And the relevant bit from the php.ini

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = ".;C:\PHP\extensions;"

Does anyone see any problem with my setup? Does anyone have a solution?

Other PHP stuff appears to be working fine, though my script hasn't got to
the 'smarty' part yet.

MTIA

George in Oxford