RE: Self-calling script problem.

> >                         http://160.221.21.129/timelog/?user_id=99999
>
> This is what I don't understand.
> The thing is, the correct call  should be
>
> http://160.221.21.129/timelog/index.php?user_id=99999
>
> and inside you should have
>
> $user_id = $_GET['user_id'];
>
> Unless it is a typo on your mail ...
>

> Luis

Omitting the script name in the URL should call the current script.  So
this will probably work, but I don't know under what circumstances it
WONT work.  I don't know if that's an IIS lazy programmer compensator or
if it's an industry standard functionality.  But at least in some cases,
the first URL above will work the same as the second.

I prefer to spell out everything myself, but that's my preference in
style.

-TG