PHP + Ingres - Unable to load module 'ingres_ii'

Hi,

I compiled PHP with Ingres support using VC++. First, I compiled
php_ingres.dll and add it to php.ini. When I try to use php in command line
it gaves me the message: "unable to load module 'ingres_ii', trashed
c:\ingresii\ingres\files\symbol.tbl". But ingres works fine.
The source code looks for iiapi.lib, iiapi.h and my ingres files just have
oiapi.lib and oiapi.h, so I just renamed these last two files. Do I have to
change the sources codes replacing iiapi.lib, iiapi.h to oiapi.lib and
oiapi.h ? Where can I do it ?

I did the same procedure for sockets support (php_sockets.dll) and had
sucess.

Thanks,
Mauro