Is there a way of...

Is there a way of getting 24 Bit Colour PNGs to be transparent when you use the: CreateFromPNG(); function?

I read through the PHP Manual, one Comment in the transparency page said that True Colour images are transparent only if they are Black (R: 0,G: 0, B: 0), I tried that but it has no effect.

I checked on the alpha section, but that didn't really help either.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

Dan