RE: session.save_path

Hey there everyone

I have been struggling with for a while, I hope someone can shed some light
here. In my php.ini file I have my session.save_path set to c:\temp but even
after restarting Apache it still somehow reads this in as /tmp. Is there
somewhere else I should edit this?

Kind Regards

Schalk Neethling

Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding

Tel: +27125468436

Fax: +27125468436

email:schalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.