Re: Opening Search results in a New Window

Hi Raj,

 I would suggest u to use javascript.....window.open() function. There u can specify the parameters of the new window to be open.

...SuDeEp...

Raj Gopal <GopalR1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
I have a Form with a Search button and when the user types the
Search word and clicks on Search, I would like to open a New Window and
present the search results.I have already developed a PHP function using
Oracle oci8.dll and tested it. It takes a search criteria as Input,
connects to the Oracle database, makes the query and presents a table of
results. How do I call the function via a PHP script from the Search
button with the user entered text?
Appreciate Ur Help!!