PHP extensions (dll's)

Is there a way to find out what extensions are loaded, at runtime?  I want to know if a certain dll is loaded or another one is loaded, so I can write my code accordingly.

To be specific:  I want to know if the php_mssql.dll is loaded or the php_odbtp_mssql.dll has been loaded?  Any input would be appreciated.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
mailto: grojas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx