RE: calculations

As people pointed out, your current calculations don't add up to 452.

What I'm reading here is that you want an image gallery with 3 rows (do you mean columns since you're talking width?) with borders on the images.  Maybe you're calculating the width to use for your table or something.

If this is the case, I'd change:

------------------------
$galleryRow
... to ...
$galleryCol

..just to keep it straight, and I'd change:

$contentwidth = ($imagediv * 3);
$contentwidth = $imagediv * $galleryCol;

But looks like your script does what you want it to do.

If you work your answer backwards and divide 452 by 3 you get 150.67, so I don't know what you did to get that, but I'm thinking you just mis-typed something somewhere.  The script looks fine by itself for what it seems to be intended for.

-TG