Re: pretty pictures

Ross Honniball wrote:

Hello all,

This is nothing to do with php, but it's the only list i'm subscribed to right now and I'm too lazy to join another. And you php people know more than just php, right?

I'm chasing some very slick pretty pictures for drawing navigation buttons
(ie. '<< start', '< back', 'next>', 'end >>')
with slick looking arrows including different pictures for enabled and disabled.

I can't believe how much time I have wasted un-successfully searching the internet for this.

Ideally I'd love a cheap (ie. free) drawing product that is really good for whippying up my own, but if there are some really cool pictures already out there that that's going to save me time.

Please help ... Desperate.
.
. Ross Honniball. JCU Bookshop Cairns, Qld, Australia.
.

I just found Inkscape myself. It's free and might just do the trick for you. http://www.inkscape.org/

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>