Re: php.exe hang using Xitami on WinXP

Additional comments.

After a reboot everything but the image 'PHP logo' is loaded and the
php.exe is stuck. Terminating php.exe this image is displayed as well.

Second run of the script will not show anything, unless the php.exe is
terminated. One instance of php.exe to load the text and once for each
of the images, although somethimes one of the images are loaded after
terminating the first php.exe instance.

/Claus

In article <MPG.1b2729bbf63ea002989680@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, cr10001@xxxxxxxxxx
says...