Re: Output Control

Wow, new tools for me to play with! I'm going to have to try this some more later. I've only done a little bit of work with output buffering and, quite frankly, I didn't even realize I could flush out data like that. I mostly just have used output buffering to capture data before I wanted to send HTTP headers. I've never set implicit_flush on either so I didn't even realize that I could get that kind of interaction. You learn something new every day.

Thanks for the detailed explanation Trevor, that output model is easy enough to conceptualize. I suppose I would have learned about that if I'd actually had some computer science courses, eh?