From: Michael
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 27-5-2004 22:37
Subject:  PHP GET VARIABLES

I'm working through a tutorial book.  They are retrieving variables from
GET parameter by just referencing the variable in the script.

example:

<?php

    echo "Region Name is " . $regionName . "\n";

?>

Where the variable is feed through the get URL:
http://localhost/example.php?regionName=Riverland

The only problem is that I'm using IIS so it doesn't seem to pass the
variable to the script the way the author intended.  Maybe its just an
IIS
issue.  I can setup the var with a $_GET["regionName"] but just curious
if
there is some sort of php.ini setting or something I'm missing to make
this
work.

Thanks!