database migration... URGENT

Hi evryone,

       I need help...I have mysql database dump files that need to be dumped into a new database server. There... i dont find any application such as phpmyadmin OR mysqlAdmin and that makes my job difficult. So please tell me how to migrate my current database to the new one. Any scripts for that????

Thanks,

SuDeEp