From: Cory D. Wiles [mailto:cwiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 9:40 AM
To: Ron.Herhuth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Session troubles

Though i can not verify this at the moment. I had a similar problem, but
not with sessions and the notice steams from not having a var declared.
  To get rid of the error you have to turn e_notice off.

Something like this:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

Here is a good explanation of what was happening.

-Cory