Re: Photo gallery with description

>The downside is that you will have to manually create the thumbnails and
the displayed images.

I've made a Macromedia Flash MX application that loads a newly uploaded
image (uploaded by a php script) where the user can select an area of the
image. The coordinates of the selected area is then passed to a php script
that creates a thumbnail based on these values...

Right now it's made exclusivly for a client of mine and works only in the
way they need it to work so I need to tweak it a bit for it to work for
everyone... It also requieres MySQL to work...

I can let you know when it's done if you're intrested...

.bobo dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx