From: Sherry
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10-5-2004 19:44
Subject: Re:  How to check port conection? socket_connect and
fsockopen have problems

BAT, I have tried fsockopen and socket_connect on two machines.
First comp has Kerio firewall, and second hasn't any firewall.
Problem persists on each machine.

And I can't look at remote socket... Comp on other end just doesn't
exist...:)
After timeout (when using fsockopen) SYNC_SENT connection closes
normally, but LISTENING connection remains.

Best regards,
Sherry.

"B.A.T. Svensson" <B.A.T.Svensson@xxxxxxx> OIIAYEI/OIIAYEIA ? II?IOONE
OIAAOAYAA: