RE: Mail

Did you change the reporting level to see if anything gets reported...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Lindahl [mailto:lindahl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 3:13 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Mail

My mail function doesn´t work at all. I have tried a very simple line to
send the mail,
but nothing happens. The mail will not send, and the function doesn´t
return
anything.
I have made the neccesary changes in php.ini.

$result = mail("test@xxxxxxxxx", "Test", "Line Test");

Does anyone have a clue why I don´t even get anything in return from the
function.

/Andreas