From: George Pitcher [mailto:george.pitcher@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 7:53 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Is this possible

Hi,

I think this is not possible, but hopefully, someone will prove me wrong.

Imagine a webform with about 50 fields (I actually have several of these
forms). Theuser will see a record from a recordset and be able to navigate
through the recordset. I've sorted that part out using PEAR, Smarty and my
own temp tables routine.

This website is to replace a Filemaker database application and will only
have up to 5-6 users as an absolute maximum.

Filemaker has a nice trick - click in a field, set the data and then make
every record in the found set hold that data. This works in any field set
for data storage (Filemaker also has dynamic fields that hold the results of
calculations, so the user cannot change these).

I would like to have a similar function on my web page.

Any suggestions?

George, in Oxford