Re: Session and Cookie error on Windows+Apache

This sounds weired but try to have a look at your IE settings. If cookies
don't work on your IE (on the client machine, not the server of course),
your sessions won't either (unless you use session.use_trans_sid) :

sessions use cookies to keep their Id, if PHP doesn't find an ID (a cookie),
he will create a new session. That's why each time you load your page a new
session file is created.

Try to use session.use_trans_sid and i'm sure it will work (!!! : using
trans_sid lowers your security level, if someone does a ctrlC ctrlV on the
url and sends it to a friend, the friend will receive the URL with the
session ID in it. This means that those two persons will share the same
session).

Hope this will help ;-)
Romain

6.1.0.6.2.20040505084312.01b19950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx