Re: Internal Server Error

fortunately i got the solution to it
but i was a little surprised with it.

actually as i had installed php previously and as i remember in the
IISAdmin you add the application mapping (.php , or .phtml)
with the path of executable of ("c:\php\php4ts.dll")

and i did the same and when i read the step for installation i saw the same
but on the php.net website in the online documentation i found out that

you need to give following path

"c:\php\sapi\php4isapi.dll"

and additionaly i didn't add any ISAPI filter in my IIS and its running properly.

this is infact good that it decreased the number of steps of php mannual config.

cheers

Stuart <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Raheel Hussain wrote:
> HTTP 500 - internal server error
>
> can somebody guide where i m making mistakes
> or wht things to keep in mind while mannually configuring this.

I'm going to assume you're using Internet Explorer in its default
configuration. Try turning "Show friendly HTTP error messages" in the
Advanced tab of your Internet Options in the Tools menu. Then refresh
the page - it *may* give you a more specific error message.

--
Stuart