PHP problem calling a COM from the Web Server

Hello,

I have a problem using COM and PHP.  I create a simple script that call a
COM that I create in VB6.
When I call the script from the command prompt all works OK, but if I call
the script from the web server (IIS) I get the following results:

- If I use the ISAPI dll:
Unable to obtain IDispatch interface for CLSID ....

- If I use the PHP exe:
The page doesn't respond.

Can any help me telling how can I get the same result that I get when call
the PHP interpreter from the command prompt?

Regards and thanks in advance