Re: Can you receive email with php?

Thanks Ignatius,

I am trying to install the php_imap.dll extension onto my php server,
all I did was set the extensions_dir and then uncomment out the ; in front
of the
extension=php_imap.dll on my windows XP box which is a php and apache
server.
When I try and access it I get the error;

"Unknown():Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\extensions\php_imap.dll' -
The specified procedure could not be found."

Any ideas??
Thanks heaps,
Brent.