Re: Question about PHP on Win2k Advanced Server

Hi,

FastCGI provides the best reliability on Windows. It's as close to 99.99% as
you can get. Zend has a commercial windows enabler built on FastCGI at
http://zend.com

There is also a free FastCGI installer at http://php.weblogs.com/easywindows
which i wrote.

Regards, John