RE: Re: ODBC or MS SQL DLL? WAS: Using PHP on Server 2 003...

Thanx a million times David!

I just tested your suggestion and it works just fine!
(But I put all the code in the sp's instead)

I had a look at the odbtp.sourceforge.net site, and I
realized that this would take a time to transfer the
current code I built based on the mssql ext.

With your suggestion, I can easy alter a couple of
stored procedures and it will the work out just
fine with.

Thanks again for saving me much time here!