Re: strange behavior with echo/print

Alain.Orset wrote:
I try to send a string back to the browser by simply doing something like

echo $reply.

Are you sure that $reply is a string? You could use is_string() to check.

On the browser, I received something like nn reply string value 0

nn is the length in hexadecimal of the string value!
I don't know where nn and 0 are coming from and therefore don't know how to
make them not appeared.
Can anybody help with either question?