Re: w32api GUI

Hi.. Intresting idea, but you really should forget about that extension.. It
doesn't really work, it's no longer under development and it's not supported
afaik.. :p In PHP5, a new extension, named FFI will replace w32api.. I don't
think it's included, so you'll have to get it from pecl or snaps.php.net..

Also, shouldn't you use some hWnd? 0 seems a bit bad... :p But anyway, I
don't really have any idea what I'm writing about..

Oh, and you might wanna try other PHP versions.. I had code working in 4.2.*
and maybe even 4.3.0, that doesn't work with latest versions...
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com