Re: I need to display records of a Database on html,

If you are not aware of www.phpclasses.org, then you might want to start
there. There are a few classes that are in the DB group that you simply pass
the SQL to the class and it does the query and creates the HTML for you.
Very neat and tidy and easy to use.  I use baagrid.php and here is an
example of 'all' the code it takes to display the grid:

    mysql_connect('localhost', 'xxx', 'xxxx');
    @mysql_select_db("scanner") or die ("Unable to select database");
    $sqlstr="select * from golf";
    $bd = new baaGrid($sqlstr);
    $bd->display();